Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Songs and My Life

This blog is my tribute to all the songs that at one point in my life have touched my being, inspired me, comfort me, made me happy and just accompany me in all of my mood swings and temperaments. For every significant and not so important event that happens in my life, there is always a song that best reflect my feelings and thoughts. You can say that my "love affair" with music have been there ever since, even before i get to know what love and life is really all about.

Through this blog, I also want to pay tribute to all the gifted artists- the singers, composers and arrangers, who have shared their talents and have touched many souls. I hope that you continue in writing and singing and just giving us beautiful music .

From here on, I will share the songs of my childhood upto the present and how they have touched my life...

" So I say Thank you for the music, the songs I'm singing
Thanks for all the joy they're bringing
Who can live without it, I ask in all honesty
What would life be?
Without a song or a dance what are we?
So I say thank you for the music
For giving it to me " - ABBA

No comments:

Post a Comment